1.) Is HRD Attestation Compulsory for Saudi Certificate attestation?
For Saudi attestation HRD from respective State is compulsory for all candidates irrespective of degrees and Universities.
2.) What are the the required to be submitted for getting attestation from Saudi Embassy in Educational Certificates ?
Required documents to be submitted for Saudi Embassy Attestation-
FOR FRESH CANDIDATES TRAVELLING TO SAUDI FOR FIRST JOB
- 1.Original offer letter( Original Offer Letter/Contract from KSA, in Arabic or English, on company letter head, attested by Saudi CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, and Saudi FOREIGN MINISTRY, not more than six months old.The profession mentioned in the offer letter must be matched to the Degree certificate.).
- 2.Original Degree attested by HRD .
- 3.All year mark sheet .
- 4.Undertaking from the candidate on Rs.10 Governmental Stamp Paper about the degree genuineness, Paste photo graph in it and do notary.
- 5.Passport copy.
- 6.Pan card/Adhar Card copy.
- 7.If working, color iqama copy.
- 8.Candidate Email id and contact number for communication.
What is re-verification of certificate? Is it required for Saudi attestation?
Re-verification of educational documents from the university/ board is must now. Re-verification means the copy of the degree will be sent to the university/board, The university/board is supposed to send back with Re-verification seal on the copy along with one letter of re-verification.
What is the time frame for Saudi Attestation from India?
Usual time limit now is @ 1 to 2 months and more depends on how fast the University replies to re-verify the certificates.
What are charges for Saudi Attestation from India?
Charges for MEA + SAUDI EMBASSY ATTN + University/ Board RE VERIFICATION Charges total: INR 7500/= Per degree certificate (educational). Charges may differ depending on INR to USD conversion rate at the time of attestation. For more information please click here
What are charges for Non-Educational Certificates attestation from Saudi consulates in India?
The charges for non-educational certificate may vary from INR 3000 to INR 4500 depending on the document and whether translation of document is required. For Non-educational documents, the time required is less @ few days. All Birth certificates, marriage certificates etc. are considered as as non-educational documents.