Thailand Tourist Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity not less than 6 months with at least 2 blank pages
- Visa Application Form dully filled and signed in two places by applicant – Attached
- Two recent photographs size 3.5 X 4.5 cm, White back ground.
- Note: The photo which is used in passport data page or previous visa will not acceptable.
- Covering letter in detail stating purpose of the trip / Travel dates addressed to ‘ The Visa officer , Royal Thai Consulate , Chennai'.
- Personal 6 months bank statements with bank seal and signature
- Proof of hotel/accommodation reservation in Thailand as per travel dates.
- Forex endorsement on passport of $700 per person Return confirmed ticket
Charges Rs /- 4500.
above 4 Passports Rs 4000/- Each.
Duration Taken : 5 to 7 days.
Embassy will issue Single entry visa only Visa processing takes minimum 3 to 5 working days and travel date should be after 5 days from the date of application lodged.
Please note that the Consulate General reserves the right to ask for additional documents, may require additional days to process the visa and Issuance / Rejection of visa are at consulate discretion.